In accordance with Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that this website is owned by Natural Bicycle Tours, SL, (hereinafter “THE OWNER”).
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The contents of this site, including the texts, images and graphic designs, belong to THE OWNER, or to third parties who have authorized their use. THE OWNER presents these contents for information and promotion purposes. THE OWNER authorizes its use exclusively for these purposes. Any use of these designs, images or texts must expressly cite their membership in THE OWNER, who reserves the right to initiate appropriate legal action to repair the damage caused by any act that violates their intellectual property rights. · School or industrial.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
THE OWNER acts with the utmost diligence so that the data and information it offers on its website is updated at all times, although it does not guarantee or take responsibility for the accuracy and updating of the contents of the website, reserving the right to modify this content at any time. THE OWNER will also not be responsible for the information that can be obtained through links included in the website. The commercial relations with the clients will be governed by the general conditions that, in their case, are established by THE OWNER in a specific document for this purpose, or by the concrete pacts that can be agreed with the clients.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Use of this website implies full acceptance of the terms of this legal notice. Any disputes relating to this website will be governed exclusively by the law of the Spanish State. Everyone who uses the website, regardless of the territorial jurisdiction from which it is accessed, accepts compliance with and respects these clauses with express waiver of any other jurisdiction that may apply.
- Responsable del tractament: EL TITULAR. Les nostres dades figuren a l’avís legal d’aquest web.
- Finalitat del tractament: Oferir i gestionar els nostres productes i/o serveis.
- Legitimació: Consentiment obtingut de l’interessat. Execució del contracte de serveis.
- Destinataris: Les dades no seran comunicades a tercers, llevat que ho exigeixi una llei o sigui necessari per complir amb la finalitat del tractament.
- Drets de les persones: Els interessats tenen dret a exercir els drets d’accés, rectificació, limitació de tractament, supressió, portabilitat i oposició, enviant la seva sol·licitud a la nostra l’adreça.
- Termini de conservació de les dades: Mentre es mantingui la relació comercial o durant els anys necessaris per complir amb les obligacions legals.
- Reclamació: Els interessats es poden dirigir a l’AEPD per presentar la reclamació que consideri oportuna. Informació addicional: Pot consultar la informació addicional i detallada a continuació a les “Qüestions sobre privacitat”.